Friday, January 26, 2007

A Love for Small Thoughts

Lately, I have had some difficult days with my students, but today, many of my students came by to say hi and chat. Why? I can't say, but they shared some thoughts into their interests I didn't know before. They found out I have a husband from the Philippines and my nephews are black. We shared some small moments in each others' lives and we can move forward in our education.

I like reading blogs for the little and large observations everyone has about life's greatness (and at times, it's troubles). I miss some people's thoughts. I noticed a lull in the blogsport as many seem scared to post because of minor lapses in self-confidence. Even if errors exist in language, the observation will always be unique and interesting. I like seeing those individualistic observations of life.

I want to chat and read to find out more because I cannot notice everything in the world. Don't stop chatting or sharing because of semantics...we will interpret the thought for ourself despite the language.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I had a long and challenging week. I wondered if there was a full moon.