Monday, September 01, 2008

Late Owl

I keep staying up late either reading or watching something on television. Too much stuff to learn and I am addicted to learning. I watched a documentary tonight I want to use in my class when I talk about brain disorders. I am reading a book on our human culture and its relationship to a certain male "member". I find too little time in the day to catch up on everything, but so fascinated I cannot stop trying. Alas, I have to sleep to have enough energy to try again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Aneka said...

brain disorders

*twitch twitch...
asdjfhaliuergkaboom!*

sorry, just had a 30 second flash visual of my physiological psychology handouts.

But yes, even though it's frustrating sometimes, learning can be OH SO MUCH FUN. :D

K-Kix said...

I wish I've been sleeping late due to productivity of the brain...

Charissa said...

I think PhD in the very near future for you.

exskindiver said...

i have been sleeping late too
(sleeping in that is)