Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mind Fog

Sitting at a desk, staring at a computer that cannot do the work by itself, the papers sit next to me that need to be graded, but I cannot seem to work. Pure exhaustion is all I can ponder at the moment, the thought of my comfortable bed and warm hot chocolate.

Maybe with the onset of the fall/winter raining season, I am stuck. I need to move forward, but cannot move except for my fingers hitting these keys.

Tomorrow I have an evaluation, but I haven't submitted my end of the paperwork. How good of an evaluation can I get if I cannot even muster energy to write up the lesson for the principal? Seven years into teaching and the constant brain warp I go through each year seems more draining...you would imagine it would improve.

I wish I had the power to make time stop for 2-3 hours just so I can catch up at a slow, methodical pace.

I guess this tortoise should get back to work...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can find several types of Racquetball Hand bags and you also need to pick a single according to your preferences. replica watches Vintage golf club hand bags will be the greatest with the whole lot and also created significant racquetball participants. replica gucci Other options contain cross, double provides, expert trips and also Racquetball Backpacks, nearly all of which can be comparatively more compact compared to the vintage hand bags. chanel replica bags The most effective Racquetball Hand protection are manufactured together with ultra-thin sheepskin and possess quarts surface area feel regarding far better racquet sense. In case you are picking a couple, ensure it really is afflicted by a particular tanning method in which gets rid of every one of the wetness which could normally play havoc with all the grasp. louis vuitton replica Some other good quality hand protection characteristic electronic digital palm layout regarding further footing and also ease and comfort and also neoprene padded supporting regarding defense. louis vuitton replica Ease and comfort, toughness and also footing are usually the main aspects being regarded any time picking the hand protection.