Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Missing Me

I rushed home today (like every day), exhausted and ready to give up on the idea of cooking dinner. Driving down our street, I thought of take-out Italian or tacos. As I reached the top of our stairs, I realized the door was locked? Locked? The boys are out?

Realizing I could put my bags down without a baby to carry, I raced to use the restroom before a baby would scream for hugs and play time. Boys still out...could it be I could get a dinner together?

Just having 45 minutes to myself accomplished so much: decompression, bathroom break, change of clothes, a full meal prep WITH CLEANUP, and time to read a couple of recipes and write this blog.

When will "me" time happen again?

3 comments:

K-Kix said...

impressive! you accomplished so much in 45 minutes!!

you'll be surprised...how quickly time flies... before you know it...nope, I wont say it.

just enjoy what you can and while you can :)

miss you

Charissa said...

You are amazing! Just take everything as it comes and enjoy. Life is short and fast and... drink wine!
Charissa

Unknown said...

Obtaining average tiny type could possibly be challenging specifically inside may along with summer months. fake chanel handbags Few vendors discuss tiny sets out. Nonetheless it receives greater due to the fact far more vendors are becoming aware. replica fendi handbags Seeking on the net is in fact yet another selection. Earlier period of time we've got witnessed quite a few improvements as an example monochrome, metallics along with weighty shades juicy couture flip flops as an example weighty purples. These improvements are most likely set up to be for a time. fake hermes handbags Below many of us may well speak about approaches to in addition wear these kind of improvements decently. replica handbags Monochrome -- It will always be best if you preserve that particular average prolonged dim outfit plus the bright white average garments. fake gucci handbgas They may be standard things. Lots of the monochrome models witnessed in regards to the runway there is much surprise are already adventurous monochrome combos along with models.