Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life Moves Forward

Life moves forward even when you want to stop to love, to mourn, to think. There are many mornings I want to stay covered by the blanket, hearing the gentle snore of my mate, but we always get up and live life.

I understand how mourning can consume one’s life, but at the same time, I hate dwelling on the negative. I have cried, dwelled, but then I can only think of how well these people spent their life, the gifts they provided to others and cherishing those gifts for the future. I think of them when I need their creative gift…what would they do?

Work consumes my week with all the nuances of lesson planning, meetings, copying, grading and giving my time to students, other teachers and parents. I am seeking to start a part-time photography business, but I cannot think of it until 11 am Saturday morning. What about after work, you say? I try...I read the books on the business, I plan what I am going to do to move forward, but weekend rolls in and I cannot concentrate on it. Friday night is awash in decompression, Saturday I can focus on myself but I tend to exercise, organize…sometimes, work on photography, then Sunday comes in with the thoughts of what I need to accomplish this week.

So can I achieve the creativity I want? My current outlets are in cooking and lesson presentation, yet I do want to make a stab at photography? Can I get the time to make it work?

2 comments:

Aneka said...

YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK! I KNOW YOU CAN!
Love you A.Gigi!

Unknown said...

A functional in addition to stable makeup foundation case is much better in comparison with an element that prices some sort of bomb in addition to isn't going to work almost any intent. replica cartier Presently, women of all ages invest in makeup foundation carriers which will likewise two times in place to be a draping toiletry case. It is considerably more effortless while you are this travelling forms. rolex submariner replica Some sort of draping case offers you this easy training admittance and you should likewise definitely not spill whatever from the case. replica chanel sale Some sort of Draping Toiletry Case is usually an obviously better solution for just a makeup foundation case and invest in the item on from any of the most adjacent outlets in your city. chanel replica Most notably, makeup carriers, rather then currently being showy need to be sensible in addition to solid. hublot replica uk Most usually are carried on to help restrooms, therefore ought to be manufactured of the best watertight stuff. It’s generally superior to choose the just one and this can be folded.